WTMP – Who touched my phone?
The application captures your phone in invisible background mode for those who use the phone with the front camera. When you are not paying attention, you will see who, when and what made it your favorite device.
How it works;
1) Open the app and click the button. Then close the app and turn on your device.
2) The user has unlocked the device or is trying to do so. The application will start recording the report (photo, list of apps started).
3) The device screen disappears. The application saves the report. and so on;
4) The user tries to open the device several times. The application saves the report.
5) Browse your reports in the app. Configure cloud sync.
This application uses a device administrator license. The application requires the device administrator privileges to warn of incorrect unlock attempts. Android only knows that the password or pattern is incorrect if it has at least 4 digits or pattern points.
The device driver must be disabled before the application can be uninstalled.
For each question: